There are a number of CPA review courses on the market worth checking out. In fact, we’ve combined a list of the top 10 best CPA review courses to save you a little time when it comes to choosing a review course best suited for you.
In no particular order, here are our top 10 choices on the market:
1. CPAexcel features bite sized topics, lots of multiple choice questions and unlimited use.
2. Roger – This course offers engaging lectures, mnemonics and memorization tactics and was completely overhauled in 2013 to reflect the newest information.
3. Yaeger – They have outstanding customer service, easy to follow lectures and again, unlimited use of their material after purchase.
4. Becker – Very structured, their software is simple to navigate and their workbooks are formatted well.
5. MDS – This program puts the focus on key elements so you don’t waste your time and the video lectures help you follow along.
6. Kaplan – You are able to contact professors with their online support if you have any questions and Kaplan has decades of experiencing teaching students how to prepare for exams.
7. Lambers – The only course that guarantees you will pass or get a full refund, this course also offers audio lectures for those busy and on the go.
8. CPA Review for Free – As the name suggests, this program is free, easy to sign up for and offers about 2400 multiple choice practice questions.
9. Wiley – Offering one of the highest quality software programs out there, they also make their materials available on iPod, iPad, Android, CD ROM, in print and online.
10. Gleim – This course gives you access to extensive practice tests and is quite underpriced for its value.